• Town Hall Meeting Schedule
• Administrative Rules of Montana (ARM) Subcommittee
• 9-1-1 Grant Program Subcommittee
• Statewide Plan/GIS Subcommittee
• Federal Engineering Milestone Deliverables
The 9-1-1 Advisory Council was re-established by Governor Steve Bullock on October 19, 2015. The purpose of the Council is to provide representatives of 9-1-1 jurisdictions and 9-1-1 stakeholders with the opportunity to participate in the development, implementation and management of the State of Montana's 9-1-1 Program.
The Council shall gather information, furnish advice and make recommendations to the Dept. of Administration on the development, implementation and management of the State of Montana's 9-1-1 Program. The council meets quarterly on the second Thursday of the month.