IF THE WINTER WEATHER KEEPS YOU FROM TRAVELING, OUR CONFERENCING SERVICE OFFERS A SOLUTION.
Video conferencing on the state's network allows customers to communicate face-to-face in real time with two-way video and audio technology.
It is a tool that can increase productivity, reduce travel expense, and connect several participants in geographic locations around the state, nation and the world. Video conferencing can be used for distance learning, agency meetings, statewide training activities, human resource activities, emergency response assistance and public hearings.
The SummitNet Video Network uses compressed video transported over IP technologies. Learn more about this service in the SITSD Service Catalog.
All services are provided to State agency locations with an Unlimited Video Conferencing Managed Bridge Service contract in place. One contract is required per location.
- Unlimited conferencing over the SummitNet Video Network
- Unlimited use of Virtual Meeting Rooms and Virtual Recording Rooms
- Limited access to H.323 Desktop application - Polycom RealPresence Desktop
- Firewall traversal services allowing communication with H.323 video locations outside of the State Network
- QoS (Quality Assurance) over the SummitNet Video Network
- Directory setup and maintenance
- Consulting and Design for video conferencing solutions
- Procurement assistance for video conference solutions
- Troubleshooting assistance with SummitNet Video equipment and connections
SummitNet Video Service is a contract based service offered to State of Montana agencies. To take advantage of this service please contact SITSD Service Desk at 406-444-2000.